Sometimes parents need their own cheerleaders- their own coaches to sit beside them to develop the best plan for their family. Parents are welcome to come in on their own for one or as many sessions as they feel they need assistance with..
Every intervention that your child is involved in will require your participartion in order for the behavior change to remain. There is no way for Inspire to “fix” your child without your assistance. You are their envirnoment- they react to your behaviors therefore you are a very powerful key to their success. A happy parenting relationship can be found through identifing target behaviors you want to change, having a well defined plan, being coached on how to use the tools and seeing the results it brings you and your child!
The following are just a few examples of what parents can expect to receive Inspire Behavior’s partnership on:
- Positive Behavior Supports in the Home
- Setting up House Rules and Expectations
- Dealing with Hyperactivity and the ADD Child
- Learning How to Create Visual Supports for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning How to Communicate Non-Verbally with Children with Communication Disorders
- IEP Writing/What Should I Expect from My ARD Committee?
- Successfully Mixing a “Blended” Family- How to Help Give the Kids the Tools to Survive When You Can’t Be There
- Becoming a Foster Parent- What is Abuse and Neglect?
- Becoming a Foster Parent-What is RAD(Reactive Attachment Disorder)?
- Becoming a Foster Parent-Deescalating a Violent Child- Satori/SAMA Training
Inspire Behavior can also provide this training in the comforts of your own home.